[Iraq Attaq] I thought that this was an interesting picture.

speaking of f5s,
my dad was a pilot in vietnam, came back and flew the t37 and t38 for 5 years (he was an instructor), the t38 being an f5

i would of been a perfect candidate for a fighter pilot (skinny, good eyes, handle motion well, good hand eye coordination, etc) but i have been given a good life and good education for free, so there isnt much of a reason for me to join

Last edited:
Jislan said:
lol wtf, that's a ww2 weapon (see you can learn something from CoD)
Yes. Interestingly, the Germans often picked them up and used them over their issued rifles.

(USA clearly = HITLAR)

def said:
speaking of f5s,
my dad was a pilot in vietnam, came back and flew the t37 and t38 for 5 years (he was an instructor), the t38 being an f5
Yeah, the T-38 is really the only way that the F-5 has gotten any respect from the US... That and the F-5Es that were flown in aggressor squadrons (and I guess the F-5Cs that did cool stuff in Vietnam... and then all wound up being given to the South Vietnamese.)

I saw a T-38 at an airshow once and thought "OMG OMG F-5B OMG" when I saw it from a distance. Then I was sad when I got near. :(

My uncle flew F-4s in Vietnam. I'm pretty sure he flew an F-4C, but I'm not positive.

Back