[Iowa] Better place to stay Cedar Rapids or Iowa City

disgusting? I think we are the most inviting and happy of all Big 10 universities......please explain man that hurts my feelings lol.

which school you go to then? the only other one I can think of is Mankato or something.

disgusting? I think we are the most inviting and happy of all Big 10 universities......please explain man that hurts my feelings lol.

which school you go to then? the only other one I can think of is Mankato or something.
Even Badger fans are more polite than Iowans...I'm sorry but its the truth. You guys invade Minneapolis for one weekend and everyone ends up despising your presence. Act like you own the city.

And yeah I go to Minnesota State. We almost beat the Gophers in WCHA tourny...lost in game 3 OT.

Even Badger fans are more polite than Iowans...I'm sorry but its the truth. You guys invade Minneapolis for one weekend and everyone ends up despising your presence. Act like you own the city.

And yeah I go to Minnesota State. We almost beat the Gophers in WCHA tourny...lost in game 3 OT.

no i'm sorry you are wrong.

Well, IC is only 30 minutes away, if its not under water, eat at Granite City in CR, then move on to IC...

Back