introducing the new me

hey guys,

just figured out why ive been fucked up my whole life! i've never identified as male, always felt weird to me heh!

so i've decided to declare myself a non binary pansexual who advocates the new wave of feminism.

please refer to me as Zheir 2good, and always be kind and respectful to others as words matter! how people feel is how we should run our country :)

just wanted to let you all know :)

Cheers!

2g00d

When I wanna come out with a weird sexual and gender identity, I too will first come out on TW!

Well then you didn't figure out why you've been fucked up all your life

It's called super autism

Sorry bro

suggesting that because i dont identify with the gender that I was given at birth as being a mental disorder is hate speech buddy, careful with your words! :)

suggesting that because i dont identify with the gender that I was given at birth as being a mental disorder is hate speech buddy, careful with your words! :)

Suggesting that a man thinking he's now a woman is not a mental illness is just dumb.

Don't be dumb, brother.

How can you tell someone is a Crossfitter/vegan/feminist/anti-vaxxer/marathoner/pothead/Amway seller/non-traditional gender/Ford truck owner?

Don't worry, they'll tell you.

copa do you have any demos of you playing tribes. you are probably the only pickup LD star who has never publicly released any demos. i want 2 watch

Back