Instrumental classical music, what you think...

Turn camera to the left and back up a little to see hands.
Too much pedal. Lift pedal between phrases.
Left hand is playing too loud. This is because the right is only playing one note. While the right hand note is on top and usually what everyone hears, it's being drown out by the left hand and the pedal letting those notes ring. Relax the left hand while playing those triplets.
This is all constructive criticism because the piece is good. It's basically triplets with the melody in the right.

Left hand is playing too loud. This is because the right is only playing one note. While the right hand note is on top and usually what everyone hears, it's being drown out by the left hand and the pedal letting those notes ring. Relax the left hand while playing those triplets.
This is all constructive criticism because the piece is good. It's basically triplets with the melody in the right.

/thread

is this original?

if so, maybe you could play it into a midi file and i can add full orchestra vst instruments i have. (spitfire audio albion I and II, 8dio/cinebrass/cinewinds, etc.)

i give it a 4, only cos it was a bit too much of the same. great tune and well played though. i'd def say add beats to that. fo sho.

Doesn't even particularly sound like a Classical piece. Could just as easily be a pop piece or something in a video game. The chord progression is really stale / boring too.

Get a better microphone set up because the noise / distortion was really distracting.

Also NGFM doesn't really know what he's talking about.

Appreciate the feedback, thank you (from everyone actually, will use a better mic next time). Was not planning to post it when I recorded it, just wanted to see what it looked like, but actually the first time I played it without mistakes in a while...appreciate the feedback again from all...

Last edited:
is this original?

if so, maybe you could play it into a midi file and i can add full orchestra vst instruments i have. (spitfire audio albion I and II, 8dio/cinebrass/cinewinds, etc.)

Yes, I still do not know how to mix etc else I would have this and guitars (I play guitar and bass) mixed in with singing from others.

Speaking of which, what mixers and software does everyone use for such things? I both a boss $400 unit a few years ago but when I put the music on my computer sounded like megaman nintendo music. I assume cause my soundcard sucks but not sure how to make it sound decent on my computer as it (the guitaring) sounds awesome on the machine...

Last edited:
Back