Impressions of new ships?

Helado

Contributor
Veteran XV
Now that there's been some time to try the new ships in trinity, what do people think?

Heavy Dictors seem to be about the most popular. They're powerful, but in many situations having a regular dictor(s) seems to still be preferable as both are #1 targets.

Haven't seen or heard much about the EAS's. Any experiences?

I don't run missions and rat fine in a cheap BS, so I have no desire to get into the marauders.

Haven't heard much about the black ops BS. Know a few guys fly them, but don't know if they're worth the price tag or not.

Jump Freighters are still insanely expensive (8bil or so), can't really believe CCP put in the carrier hauling nerf prior to giving people a chance to build and train for them. Not to mention the ridiculous materials needed to build them. :\

Don't have to go far into lowsec to find a few BC and BS huddled around a hactor with remote sensor boosters at full blast... What's the range on their single target mode anyway?

A good thing too, anyway. If someone was driving a gallente recon in the same gang, they'd get normal points on people from even further.

Yes, I am a Phobos/Deimos/Lachesis pilot.

Back