[IMO] When the frequency was lowered.

tehvul,
it is commendable that you try to better yourself through spiritual pondering.
However your acts on this board are more of an act of bloating your ego and reeks of desperation for attention. Whilst trying to preach your "awakened" state you're actually taking steps away from being truly aware of what's going on and lifetime away from awakening.

By trying to convince TW of your superiority, you're doing yourself no good. Instead you're bolstering their belief of your lunacy and kicking your self-esteem lower and lower in to the depths. Do realize that happiness and awareness can only come from the inside, it's not something that can be read on internet conspiracy sites.

As a friendly gesture I recommend you get in your hands in a book called Spiritual Enlightenment: The Damnedest Thing: Jed McKenna: 9780971435230: Amazon.com: Books imo the whole trilogy is great for anyone thinking that they think (to quote you).

no, i think when tehvul wraps his lips around my greens throbbing cock every night, that is when he kicks his self esteem lower and lower in to the depths...

tehvul,
it is commendable that you try to better yourself through spiritual pondering.
However your acts on this board are more of an act of bloating your ego and reeks of desperation for attention. Whilst trying to preach your "awakened" state you're actually taking steps away from being truly aware of what's going on and lifetime away from awakening.

TW taught me to Troll like a Troll should. You can take your hippie bullshit the fuck on.

Thanks.

Back