I'm not quitting

dlkzx

Comrade5
Veteran XV
im just not going to go to work

maybe it will be like office space and i will have sex with jessica aniston

look at you

you're so dick hungry for albla that you can't even get Jennifer Aniston's name right.

i would rather have jessica biel than 'albla'.

look at you, you're so dick hungry for alba you can't even spell her name right.

update:

the first shift i missed i got a "disciplinary warning" in which i had to talk to a manager

i basically said i forgot :rolleyes: he saw right through me (i had to sign some papers saying i was at fault or some BS)

second shift i missed i got to talk to the owner of the company. he said he's worried about me and my commitment to the company. I said, "OK"

third shift i missed my boss called me 5 minutes after my shift started to tell me to get my ass down there or i'm fired .. i said "OK" (then i went to 711 for a delicious slurpee mmm)

when i got home my boss left a message saying i was being "let go" because of "inconsistent work ethic" and that i should expect my last paycheck on thursday.

i said, "OK"

and that brings me to yesterday

today i have no job :]

so in conclusion: i did not get promoted, and my friends did not get fired. i did not get to destroy a fax machine or bang jennifer aniston. all of this leads me to the fact that Office Space, although hilarious, is not applicable to real life situations.

Last edited:
it is applicable, you just completely fucked it up. you're not supposed to pick up the phone, you're supposed to let him leave messages. you're not supposed to show up to work a few days later, you're supposed to show up an entire week later. you're supposed to show up and fuck around with your cubicle. but most importantly, your company has to be in the middle of downsizing and two guys, specifically Bob and Bob, have to be your consultants.

iNVAR said:
it is applicable, you just completely fucked it up. you're not supposed to pick up the phone, you're supposed to let him leave messages. you're not supposed to show up to work a few days later, you're supposed to show up an entire week later. you're supposed to show up and fuck around with your cubicle. but most importantly, your company has to be in the middle of downsizing and two guys, specifically Bob and Bob, have to be your consultants.

i guess i didn't have a proper control situation.

although i did play tetris and eat cheetos on my desk for awhile

i think the flaw was that i had no michael bolton friend and no indian to freak out on me. also, the most important was the bob and bob's were missing.\

edit: ALTHOUGH in my defense, i DID allow them to leave like 7 messages for me

i probably would have picked up had i been home because i have no caller-ID but they did leave them. score

also i only went into work the next day because i wanted my slurpee cup so i could go to 711. my manager just happened to find me

Last edited:
iNVAR said:

that is a lot of specifics

Back