im gay

Fancy Cat

Contributor
Veteran XX
hi friends

a couple of my rl buddies decided to play wow

i told them "no way, i'm not playing that game, i tried it a few times, not for me"

i got peer pressured into it

but now they insist on playing, one of them has a couple fully leveled chars, but since 3 of them are brand new, we are all starting over

if anyone is interesting in starting fresh with a few guys on a weird time sked (italy) let me know

we will be playing pvp as horde, details to follow if anyone is interested

i would but ive never leveled an alt to 80

1 char was enuff 4me

but i might if you want sex

Sorry I haven't posted in here, but I have been active playing

At first I was playing an undead rogue, but when I got to level 24 I decided I liked my blood elf rogue I was playing a year ago with LGBR better (thats right LGBR, Clownfart).

So I ended up paying the 25 bucks (cause i'm rich LOL) to move the blood elf rogue over to Dentarg, name : Clownfart

Right now I'm at 28 and waiting for my buddies to catch up (one is 21, the other 17). I helped them level for a full day, but that gets really old. now I know how Metropolis felt when he ran me through the Scarlet Monestary about 15 times several years ago

Anyhow, after doing some reading I realized I have been playing this game all wrong from the get go. I used to click on my targets, then use the mouse to activate whatever attack/spell i would want to activate on my action bar

getting the hang of pressing the 1,2,3,4 etc buttons on top of the keyboard, but it feels strange because my fingers are off the wasd movement keys. so when an enemy runs around, i'm two steps behind it trying to fumble my fingers back to the movement keys. (on a side note, i get my ass kicked in a duel because the guy was running all over the place and i could keep up/press my attack buttons fast enough). So I'm thinking I still may be doing it wrong, but I'm not used to this type of game. So tips are welcome from you rogues on how you set up your action bar and playing tips.

also, do you guys have any macros for rogues that are essential? I was googling them, but half the information was over my head. not sure what most of them do.

It'd be awesome if any of you guys want to join us.

I'm trying to picture fancy cat hunched over his computer playing wow

you can pretty much close your eyes and level to 80 now, I personally wouldn't worry about macros or any of that fancy stuff until down the road, just hit sinister strike a lot

Get the biggest, slowest 1h sword/mace/axe/fist and go Cheap shot, Sinister strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Kidney Shot/Eviscerate (depending on how close to dead it is).

Use Blade Flurry whenever it's available. Get 3-4 mobs and use your combo points to hit slice and dice and blade flurry and just mow shit down.

You can keep that up pretty much until 80 np. Use wound poison x 2 as well.

you still have clownfart?

wow okay ill join you guys at some point

i have a 25 paladin, a 61 rogue, and like a 40 or 50something mage

which would you guys rather have

Sorry I haven't posted in here, but I have been active playing

At first I was playing an undead rogue, but when I got to level 24 I decided I liked my blood elf rogue I was playing a year ago with LGBR better (thats right LGBR, Clownfart).

So I ended up paying the 25 bucks (cause i'm rich LOL) to move the blood elf rogue over to Dentarg, name : Clownfart

Right now I'm at 28 and waiting for my buddies to catch up (one is 21, the other 17). I helped them level for a full day, but that gets really old. now I know how Metropolis felt when he ran me through the Scarlet Monestary about 15 times several years ago

Anyhow, after doing some reading I realized I have been playing this game all wrong from the get go. I used to click on my targets, then use the mouse to activate whatever attack/spell i would want to activate on my action bar

getting the hang of pressing the 1,2,3,4 etc buttons on top of the keyboard, but it feels strange because my fingers are off the wasd movement keys. so when an enemy runs around, i'm two steps behind it trying to fumble my fingers back to the movement keys. (on a side note, i get my ass kicked in a duel because the guy was running all over the place and i could keep up/press my attack buttons fast enough). So I'm thinking I still may be doing it wrong, but I'm not used to this type of game. So tips are welcome from you rogues on how you set up your action bar and playing tips.

also, do you guys have any macros for rogues that are essential? I was googling them, but half the information was over my head. not sure what most of them do.

It'd be awesome if any of you guys want to join us.

Pro tip: Holding down both mouse buttons makes you run forward. Keyboard turning is really slow. Mouse-turn, and hold both buttons to give chase. That way you can keep your fingers on your action keys

Get the biggest, slowest 1h sword/mace/axe/fist and go Cheap shot, Sinister strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Kidney Shot/Eviscerate (depending on how close to dead it is).

Use Blade Flurry whenever it's available. Get 3-4 mobs and use your combo points to hit slice and dice and blade flurry and just mow shit down.

You can keep that up pretty much until 80 np. Use wound poison x 2 as well.

in main hand and dagger in other hand?

when you say slow? i thought it was all about gear that improved agility?

you still have clownfart?

wow okay ill join you guys at some point

i have a 25 paladin, a 61 rogue, and like a 40 or 50something mage

which would you guys rather have

if you start now, the 25 paladin would be awesome, and you can start playing with us now

and if you want to switch later when we get higher, thats cool

Back