I'm buying a used 360, which sounds better?

K-Rex

Veteran X
My box RRoD twice, fixed it temporarily but no go. I just want to get a new box, hard drive and cables don't matter.

One-- 2009 Pro Model Black w/HDMI ports - $100
Two-- ??YR White w/ no HDMI -- $80

No hd and no controllers with either of them.

b9db234a0dcf6a8fa724f941f6ce13976a98379d.jpg

I'll sell you my paper weight for $499.

I'll try talking the one guy down a little bit but I'll go for the first one. Thanks. I figured it was that obvious but I usually never buy electronics used.

1286981026839.jpg

regardless of model you're risking one that could have been fixed from rrod and it's temporary (it'll die with overuse or in a couple months max)

it could happen - you could open it to see if the warranty sticker is removed and if it is they've done shit probably. even if it isn't check the xclamps since the stickers can be removed/reapplied with care

regardless of model you're risking one that could have been fixed from rrod and it's temporary (it'll die with overuse or in a couple months max)

it could happen - you could open it to see if the warranty sticker is removed and if it is they've done shit probably. even if it isn't check the xclamps since the stickers can be removed/reapplied with care

This is true - warranty stickers can be easily removed and replaced. I literally have a collection of warranty stickers because it's so easy.

So one additional way to be sure is to check the warranty sticker on the DVD drive. When you open up the 360, there is a small rectangular sticker on the DVD drive that says warranty void if sticker is broken or something to that effect. There is almost literally no way to get past that sticker without breaking it.

I bought my falcon chipset xbox in 2007 and it's still going strong. And I abuse that fucker and leave it on all day sometimes.

Back