I'm back from boot camp

PaYbAcK

Veteran XX
Holy shit was that a rough 3 months without a computer. I feel like im having to learn to type all over again.

It was a pretty tough experience, not necessarily physically or mentally, just overall. The physical part was actually nowhere NEAR the level i expected, and the mental assault didn't bother me much, but put the entire experience together and it will reshape you.

I'll write more tomorrow (today).

congrats on making it so far.

close friend just finished up a couple months ago too, moving to cali around december for more training. you guys have it rough with all the moving around, good luck with it all.

congrats, you guys have it rough

I went through my first 6 weeks at OCS this summer.

edit: I think I got the opposite, the physical stuff was way more intense than I thought even with a 288 PFT going in. But the mental stuff was cake.

hey payback.

hooters mission valley lunch on monday, me moker and ballzdeep are going.

ya interested?

let me know.

Semper Fi, and welcome aboard PaYBAck.
I believe you will find MCT a bit rougher on the body than bootcamp was. Take care of those feet.

Kaden said:
Semper Fi, and welcome aboard PaYBAck.
I believe you will find MCT a bit rougher on the body than bootcamp was. Take care of those feet.

I'm 03 so ill be going to SOI. I found the humps in the crucible to be less exhausting than I had expected/prepared for. Again i'm going to miss my computer for the time i'm at SOI unless they have a lab or something, i dunno. I guess I will have to get used to it and get a lateral move into data systems later on :)

Back