Illegal Alien? Afraid looks will get you busted?

Those poor illegal aliens!!

Crimina... I mean innocent people getting carded.

Outrage!!111 RAWRR!!1

052510nolatinosnotacoss.jpg

...fuck you for the fake product that links to a crappy website, I wanted to rob a bank with the gringo masks...

P.S. I support Arizona having a backbone and doing what the Government wont do because Mexico acts like a little bitch and throws a temper tantrum anytime the government even thinks about creating a "better" wall...

...fuck you for the fake product that links to a crappy website, I wanted to rob a bank with the gringo masks...

P.S. I support Arizona having a backbone and doing what the Government wont do because Mexico acts like a little bitch and throws a temper tantrum anytime the government even thinks about creating a "better" wall...

Yeah because walls work.

:rofl:

gringomasks.jpg

Imagine never having to see another Jose or Miguel again. A planet of Aryan people. My gods, it would be incredible. No more ugly, brown, squat mongrels who smell like filth.

Yeah because walls work.

:rofl:

Works for Israel.

never said they did, that was the what the quotes symbolized (sarcasm). Something has to be done to fix that problem and if the government backs down every single time they consider a new solution because Mexico throws a fit and the state's get ignored, well good job for them for taking the necessary steps.

The states still have to deal with that problem and its progressively getting worse due to drug mules with plenty of our People upholding the laws (border patrol) getting killed, good for them for cracking down finally. It may not be the "correct" way but its still a step the US government isn't willing to do.

worked in china.

but they used slave labor.

maybe we can hire undocumented workers to build the wall on the cheap!

It would suck to swim over here from Cuba, make land, light up a victory cigarette, and burn to death in an oily inferno. Viva La Revolucion

As a libertarian I am surprised you're in support of the Arizona immigration bill.
They're fucking criminals. They're here illegally, they contribute to the massive crime-rates in the areas where they're most prevalent, they don't pay taxes (except on the $2 jeans/shirts they buy), and they abuse our "can't turn you away" healthcare.

Are you serious? You think I'm against someone being asked for ID if they can't even speak English?

They're fucking criminals. They're here illegally, they contribute to the massive crime-rates in the areas where they're most prevalent, they don't pay taxes (except on the $2 jeans/shirts they buy), and they abuse our "can't turn you away" healthcare.

Are you serious? You think I'm against someone being asked for ID if they can't even speak English?

Ender is retarded

Do you really want to live in a society where you are asked for ID when walking down the street?

I'm not saying the arizona bill does this but one can certainly argue that it is a slippery slope to this.

Illegal immigrants do need to leave this country and go through traditional legal venues. I agree.

Do you really want to live in a society where you are asked for ID when walking down the street?

I'm not saying the arizona bill does this but one can certainly argue that it is a slippery slope to this.

Illegal immigrants do need to leave this country and go through traditional legal venues. I agree.

The bill grants no power to police that citizens aren't already victims of

we must show ID when requested

Back