If u want to o please take lessons from jjwtay

pancake

Banned
this guy is certified a great capper and good offense pressure no matter the position

if u want to tighten ur capping game please ask this guy and attend his offense school thank u

is this cuz im racist? i heard becuz im racist this is y im tribes cancer and also binswees has an ego because im racist. tool told me this

so im gonna stop being racist

and im real sorry i was racist

okay

sorry

:(

gerbit remember when u stopped playing in pus when opsayo forced every1 to use the anticheat

it was u and dragongOd who were nightly regulars that stopped playing almost immediately after that happened

that is gfg

i did enjoy palyin w gerbit and drgon it was fun

it was sad when they stopped playin cus opsayo forced every1 to run his anticheat

its like they were embarassed 2 play cus they would be so shitty or something (not tryin 2 make fun, its the only logical conclusion that cna be made)

ya im sorry im not a pro gamer but i do like to play game in like a competitive formulaic way

id compare it to beer league soft ball etc where im more interest in the meta play than who is the best aimer

so if ppl want to cheat to play decent idc

also im gonna play high and with my keyboard in lap and feet up with shit mouse and own ppl

ya even when my team was gettin worked on sh and dx last night (still dont kno how we won sh), i was having a great time

i need 2 send u the demo from that sh game so u can utube it or some such

we were fukin down 5-2 and end up tying w 40 secs left and win in OT, was really gfg

gerbit remember when u stopped playing in pus when opsayo forced every1 to use the anticheat

it was u and dragongOd who were nightly regulars that stopped playing almost immediately after that happened

that is gfg

yeah i justn ever installed it and i was already playing d3 at the time and banging hot girls

sorry tribes isnt a priority

Back