if u dont stand up to wipe ur asshole will never be truly clean

post-91752-0-51098400-1392135633.jpg

Why do you think they say Shit, Shave, Shower?

That's the order you do it in the morning. The last step is the shower cleaning your arse pipe, rinsing your hands and soap bar, then doing the entire body again. Same thing at night after working out or walking the dog. I take a shower in the morning and at night.

Why do you think they say Shit, Shave, Shower?

That's the order you do it in the morning. The last step is the shower cleaning your arse pipe, rinsing your hands and soap bar, then doing the entire body again. Same thing at night after working out or walking the dog. I take a shower in the morning and at night.

u r out of ur mind

y would u shave before shower

shaving after shower is 10x better than shaving before the shower, if u dont believe me, just try it

this debate is old. the new debate is if you crumple the tp and wipe or fold the tp and wipe.

to get a clearer idea of how this works, crumple = 1 wipe per, fold = multiple wipes per enabled by folding used paper.

I am a crumpler. I fear folding would put my hand in too much poop jeopardy.

I didn't even know there was a way other than crumple till yesterday.

I save money on shaving supplies by growing beards and maintaining them for a bit b4 they get too wild then I shave

I prolly only totally clean shave like 3x a year. Rest of the time it's stubble at least

honestrly, lately i have been just using a close trimmer to just leave me a very small amt of stubble lately so i aint even shave in a few weeks.

i shave before i shower so that the shower washes off any excess shaving cream/hair

i don't stand up to wipe because standing up closes your cheeks together and mashes any shit that might have been up in there, causing shit cheek.

u guys r fukin idiots if u dont shave after u shower

the hot water all over ur face and wat not makes shaving so much smoother and easier etc etc

maybe its cus ur pedophiles?

Back