I turned down a blowjob tonight.

-K-Crypt

Veteran XX
Backstory:
Her Age: 28
My Age: 23
Met through friends.

She bit my dick through my pants before I even got my belt off. It wasn't even a little play bite like she did on other parts of my body, it fucking hurt. I pretty much uppercutted her with my pelvic cock thrust and asked her why the hell she would think that was sexy. She stated in a semi retarded sex voice "I thought you tasted yummy." Fucking walked out.

Not only do I have bite marks on my chest and arms, a hickey forming on my neck, but a red dimple where her fucking k9 sank into my cock meat.

wtf is wrong with people?

oooh i hate it when they bite a little too hard, makes me think im being attacked by an animal and want to fight back

and as for biting your cock, haha that is fucked up man

Backstory:
Her Age: 28
My Age: 23
Met through friends.

She bit my dick through my pants before I even got my belt off. It wasn't even a little play bite like she did on other parts of my body, it fucking hurt. I pretty much uppercutted her with my pelvic cock thrust and asked her why the hell she would think that was sexy. She stated in a semi retarded sex voice "I thought you tasted yummy." Fucking walked out.

Not only do I have bite marks on my chest and arms, a hickey forming on my neck, but a red dimple where her fucking k9 sank into my cock meat.

wtf is wrong with people?

Um, :lol:

Back