i think the police are looking for me...

Mr. Hated

Veteran XX
so last night i was invited over to a friends place and they had been drinking all morning. i got there about 7ish. i have a few drinks. everyone else is smashed so i gotta catch up. i was supposed to call my bro and get a drive home when i was done but my phones battery died. at some point im not sure when but i think it was around 12-1am everyones mad at me for some reason im told to leave. idk what happened but my right pinky knuckle is gushing blood...

so i leave my car there and they took my keys from me. im walking through a catwalk and its very icey. i slip and hit my head end up falling asleep there for atleast 30 mins in a pool of my own blood. someone came by and helped me up and called the police lol. so the police come take me home at this point im fucking freezing i can barely talk. i get home get ready to go to bed and i just had a bad feeling.

so i went out again and started walking to the house. when i get there i see my car has been moved and the keys are in the ignition with the door unlocked. i was pissed they would do that too my car especially in that area there are car thiefs. then i notice theres blood all over my driver window my rear window and theres so much blood on my jackets. wayyy to much for a little cut on the knuckle....

i dont remember but i think i may have stabbed someone last night. idk what to do so i made this thread.

cliffs:
went to friends
they were already smashed when i got there
got caught up
some shit went down i dont remember but everyone started talking shit to me
i cut my finger somehow
blood fucking everywhere
i think i did a bad thing

you started shit because you're a drunken idiot and you had your ass beat

i think you know what happened you just don't want to admit it to yourself

Could be a true story actually, but if you stabbed someone, you would have woke up in a cell.

This is what happens to people who get smashed, then drive the wrong way on the expressway. They have no idea what happened or how they killed someone.

Oh, and if the cops do come and get you, don't talk to them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE

no naptown i didnt get my ass beat. i have a sliced knuckle. there are no other cuts or bruises on me. good idea though. the cops drove me home last night so if anything serious happened they would know about it right? so im probably okay?

so last night i was invited over to a friends place and they had been drinking all morning. i got there about 7ish. i have a few drinks. everyone else is smashed so i gotta catch up. i was supposed to call my bro and get a drive home when i was done but my phones battery died. at some point im not sure when but i think it was around 12-1am everyones mad at me for some reason im told to leave. idk what happened but my right pinky knuckle is gushing blood...

so i leave my car there and they took my keys from me. im walking through a catwalk and its very icey. i slip and hit my head end up falling asleep there for atleast 30 mins in a pool of my own blood. someone came by and helped me up and called the police lol. so the police come take me home at this point im fucking freezing i can barely talk. i get home get ready to go to bed and i just had a bad feeling.

so i went out again and started walking to the house. when i get there i see my car has been moved and the keys are in the ignition with the door unlocked. i was pissed they would do that too my car especially in that area there are car thiefs. then i notice theres blood all over my driver window my rear window and theres so much blood on my jackets. wayyy to much for a little cut on the knuckle....

i dont remember but i think i may have stabbed someone last night. idk what to do so i made this thread.

cliffs:
went to friends
they were already smashed when i got there
got caught up
some shit went down i dont remember but everyone started talking shit to me
i cut my finger somehow
blood fucking everywhere
i think i did a bad thing
quoted

Back