I need help on this move, Once upon a time in hollywood

Nicodemus

Veteran XX
Everyone raved about it. It was so great. All the biggest celebs. It was always on my back burner of what to watch but for the time it ran.

For whatever reason tonight was the night. I had the hour-age and was like fuck it.

I watched it.

Why does it exist? That was the biggest almost 3 hours of my life that I wish I could charge for. The movie was fucking terrible and served zero purpose as a story. Can somebody explain to me why this movie is a thing in full detail?

I read LoR 1983 and sat through the first Fellow Ship of the Ring movie. Stepped out twice for a break mid-movie at the cinema. That's all I could do, it was too long. Haven't seen Two Towers or Return of the King or whatever they did to The Hobbit... I heard that was multi-part.. ffs the Hobbit is a short read.

Sorry you're not a fan of the story or movies Nfag. To me it was one of the greatest stories of all time. That's not what I was asking though. Mitch nobody cares if you haven't noticed.

It's a Tarantino movie. I don't understand this thread. Is this your first time watching one of his films?

sry ur a fan of the manson fambly and don't like them being outed as degen losers who had 2 solicit sex from midlife crisis divorcees driving on busy streets in order 2 get laid

Screenshot_20230626-214306.jpg

I think a lot of the appeal of the movie depends on the viewer finding the current big name actors cool, as well as finding the Hollywood scene of the time cool. If you are not into those the clever little references are just duds. The take on the Manson family was the only nice part. If they made the entire movie about that, it would have been a good movie.

I don't even like many actors anymore. I can appreciate good roles independent of actors, but I don't think Brad Pitt is cool. If you take away the Hollywood glitz what do you have? He married a girl who had a reputation for being absolutely crazy and cutting herself up, got booted, now his daughter is being trans groomed by their breastless mother. If you had a friend like that you'd think he was a total loser.

And here's Leo with his child rapist(at lest one, that is).

Mel Gibson is the only Hollywood man I still think is cool these days.

WdDXXZa.jpg

Mel is cut from fine cloth too. If you read up on his father, he was a holocaust denier and reportedly had a high IQ.

All of Tarantino's movies are fantastic. I re-watched Jackie Brown recently. Reminds me of an Elmore Leonard novel which is no surprise since it's based on Rum Punch ;)

Looking forward to his "last film" The Movie Critic

Back