I moved to Wisconsin [pics]

Shit, way to leave me all alone In Wyoming vanster :( looks like an awesome time tho, and if you can find someone to share that with, that's pretty great. Hope you enjoy WI

mountaineers.jpg
Nice pic

Grats dude, hope everything works out for you.

Last edited:
oh I know some of the responses already. I don't care, because she is the most fascinating, coolest, kick-assingest human being I've ever met, outside of my Dad.

There are only a couple of people (that I know of) that hate me on this forum- badmofo, orbital, Triple, fufu, Isuk (see a pattern here?) so it's not like their opinion matters to anybody.

In other news, she has made noises about doing part of the App trail later this summer. Kura, if you want to, you can come with us for part of it. She's directing, so I already know it's going to be a blast.

Why would I hate you I dont' even know you? You seem like a decent person when you aren't accusing me of being a racist asshole, which I am not, btw.

Pics of girlfriend in thong and I might - might - call off the much-needed intervention required to free you from the impending disaster that will occur once you gave up your secure-for-life job, sold your home, moved to a state where you don't know anyone, and finally she kicks you to the curb once the hey-guys-lookit-my-new-injun-boyfriend novelty wears off.

Back