I might goto the loony bin

Wish Bear

Veteran XV
I think tomorrow that I am going to voluntarily admit myself to the EPS (Emergency Psychiatric Services) in my area. My life is pretty much over and I think I'll let them try to fix me. My entire life has fallen apart. I am about to lose my car, I don't have a job, I don't have a place to live, I don't have my dog, and the worst of all I don't have my daughter who I have 50/50 custody of. I'm in a hole I can't get out of and all I want to do is die. So after tonight I will check myself in. :( I haven't slept in over 48 hours.

cliffs:

made up my mind to goto loony bin because my life is so crappy i need a lot of help to get better

a few pages of 50/50..........support / be a man you pussy

a few pages of togo being a moron and people pointing it out...

Last edited:
134512355_d27ab05821.jpg

Don't need a bullet. H2S...its instant and painless. Pesticide and Toilet bowl cleaner....sulfur + HCl = H2S and salt....64oz of each in a car is enough to kill someone instantly about 3 times over.

:p

thus tomorrow....i'll check myself in. :(

Don't need a bullet. H2S...its instant and painless. Pesticide and Toilet bowl cleaner....sulfur + HCl = H2S and salt....64oz of each in a car is enough to kill someone instantly about 3 times over.

:p

thus tomorrow....i'll check myself in. :(

there's your problem, you're an asshole. Someone tells you to kill yourself with a gun and then you nerd out on them saying this chemical is so much better. no wonder your daughter hates you. ps gl with psychiatric help but you've already shamed your family's honor by being a pussy.

hoping things will turn out for you..

start living a healthyer life (food-wise and sports-wise)
get on anti depressants

these two should get you started.

Back