i love the office

where the fuck do they put officers on watch

isn't that what people like me are for?

SDO and CDO

i'm the SDO until i become MC qualified (3 more months)

basically i run the squadron

sdo = squadron duty officer

cdo = command duty oficer

Oh.

We just stick lance corporals wherever

fucked if our officers are going to bother watching our shit

p.s. how are you BROseph?

I have not spoken to you in quite a while

Oh.

We just stick lance corporals wherever

fucked if our officers are going to bother watching our shit

p.s. how are you BROseph?

I have not spoken to you in quite a while

i'm sure in the marine aviation squadrons they have something comporable. not sure how the ground pounders operate however.

there is an enlised petty officer of the watch in here with me. his job is to stand watch though.

i have my flying job, my ground job, and my watch duties. pretty much swamped.

I'm good. Just playing the game as per usual. missed you at UVA. hope we can get together sometime soon and do it up like the good ol' days.

how have you been?

sorry it took me so long to respond, i had to hit the rack cause i have a pft in half an hour :(

I've been bad, but I've certainly been worse. I finally got a week's leave last week so i got to go home and see the fam and friends for the first time in 10 months, that was pretty rockin'. Don't think I paid for a drink the whole week.

Corps life is gay because my platoon sergeant and commander are being twats, and our XO is also removing all lance corporals froms squad leader positions (myself included) and replacing them with NCOs because they pisseed him off the other day.

But my platoon sergeant is getting replaced and the corporal that's taking over my billet is literally one of the nicest guys i've ever met

so it ain't so bad :]

I won't be able to plan my own leave for like another 10 months or so though, so seeing ANYONE is hard work for me.

I had a dream that I was on the amazing race with my family and these mini dolphons were near the water and they were shooting little plastic spears at us

The office and BSG are the two best shows on TV right now.

My favourite opening of all the seasons' is when they put Dwight's stuff in the vending machine.

Back