I love T:V

Tasluk said:
So fuk all ya'll! :closet:
stfu.gif

I won the game at TribalWars West, for free. I sold it. Yes its great. Really. Keep tellin yourselves that while you're one of the 30 idiots left playing the game in a week.

I enjoy the game, we have had some kickass matches and even pubs. All of you gave up on the game when things sounded bad, but the game is really rock solid, and I've yet to see a coherent list of issues that could NOT be addressed by a single patch.

I enjoy playing the game. need i effing say more? It's fun factor, no bullsh!t. i wouldn't play it if i didn't like it. juxtaposed with T1, its not that good, because T1 is the best game ever created. But jaxtaposed with any other game ever (yeah, EVER) its pretty damn good.

I love T:V also and as long as i will find a decently populated european sub100 ping server, i will play it. Argue all you want, in the end it's still a cool, fun and addictive little game and for me the *ONLY* alternative to war/urban shooters.

L4MpoTr0N said:
T:V BugGame
Tourney Unplayable very S H I T

Ive played in Tourny mode, didnt lag me or drop my FPS, to me, a member of one of the teams, it went fine. But Candyman would have another opinion on it entirely....

Greywolf said:
Ive played in Tourny mode, didnt lag me or drop my FPS, to me, a member of one of the teams, it went fine. But Candyman would have another opinion on it entirely....

Last week, same thing. I played a match on tourny mode. I performed well and I didn't see any noticeable lag nor did I have my charecter warp around once.

it got alot of potential
despite its shortcomings im having alot of fun with it

i just wish that ppl that dont like it would go back to t1 or t2 or whatever

plz get a life

I love T:V too!

Last night after playing CS with some buds, I popped T:V in and man does it feel good to be home!

no you dont wish that proximus, because if they return to their games or start playing other games instead of tribes, u will be prettly lonely with some other hardcore t:v fanbois (atm t:v isnt even listed on gamespy stats).

I think u want it to have a somehow huge playerbase, but that will only happen if there are some drastical changes.

Well, until then, hf playing it with ur handful of fanbois.

Nicodemus said:
I won the game at TribalWars West, for free. I sold it. Yes its great. Really. Keep tellin yourselves that while you're one of the 30 idiots left playing the game in a week.

Believe it or not, a lot of people love the game. Keep acting like you have an informed opinion when you likely played the game once, realised you suck at skiing and gave up on it.

Why is it every Tribes game needs to be a clone of Tribes with better graphics. Seriously, i'd like that explained. Ohnoes! It looks different! And...and...there are different weapons, and it uses the unreal engine OMGOMGOMG. Cry, seriously. I don't care if T:V doesn't do as well as T2, at least T:V works. As long as there's a good ladder and good competition, it'll be fine. Pubs are stupid, let's be honest.

And any problems with it are bullshazbot, a patch will fix them, and one is coming soon.

Back