I know better

Sift

Veteran XV
I know better, I know. But I can't stop fucking my ex. I should know the answer by now. We split 6 months ago and we've been fucking every couple weeks since, 'cept for like a month where I got a steady fuckbuddy elsewhere. I mean... am I just stupid to be doing this, should I try getting back with her, or should I just tell her to lose my number?

Dated for a year. I'm 22, she's 20.

Get the hell away from that shit A.S.A.P.
Edit: Yes you're retarded, get over it and find play elsewhere.
Also: Pics.

Do you want to get back with her is the question. If you don't, just know that if you keep it up you may be in for a messy situation and do what you want. If you do, bring it up and if she says no, go find someone else.

No, I know she wants to get back together. I kind of do, cuz she became a bit cooler in the time period after we broke up (and I got a lot harder to get). If I get back with her I know I'll pretty much own her and I kind of want to on account of the way things were when I dumped her

The only drawback is that sex with her is extremely boring

"ive been fucking my ex"
"i know she wants to get back together"
"i kinda want to get back together"

and asking tw? do your own goddamn homework

Sift said:
No, I know she wants to get back together. I kind of do, cuz she became a bit cooler in the time period after we broke up (and I got a lot harder to get). If I get back with her I know I'll pretty much own her and I kind of want to on account of the way things were when I dumped her

The only drawback is that sex with her is extremely boring
Any girl that will still fuck you on a regular basis after you break up is completely psycho. I would suggest running like hell.

I'm seriously really really bad at relationships... normally I'd ask my buddies but I can't tell them I've been fucking my ex because they'd punch me in the face

that's probably a sign, isn't it.... sighhh :eek:
and yeah she probably is a complete psycho. i called her a bitch, a psycho, a whore, a liar, you name it about a month back and she still kept calling me, and we still kept fucking ... she kind of has it set in stone in her head that were going to get back together eventually

She's going to kill your rabbit.

fatal_attraction.jpg

Tell her to fuck off and stop talking to her. Seriously. Also, pics of you for our memorial service thread... and pics of her for... other stuff.

stop poinking it or she might just pull the baby card if she wants to get back with you and you are hesitant about it. :shrug:

Back