I keep pissing people off on facebook.

link_

Veteran X
Last week I pissed off my ex gf trying to be funny with that whole bra color thing.

Last night I pissed off a friends wife and sister with an obviously photoshopped picture. I always mess with my friend about how hot his sister is, so when he uploaded a picture of him and his sister (and some little kid) I photoshopped my head onto his and said "sup cunado"( sup brother-in-law) and tagged a ton of people would would find it funny including him and his sister.

Well apparently the humor didn't translate to his sister (they are puerto ricans) or his wife who apparently saw it as well. They think im psycho and his wife said something about the little kid being their daughter and that I should have respect and dignity or something. :/

Bloops. Hopefully he will explain that I was just joking when he gets home. That is, unless I crossed some line for PRs.

I think I need a facebook timeout.

Facebook is for fags.

p.s. They're uptight cunts/morons, so who gives a shit what they think of you?

Last edited:
Facebook is for fags.

p.s. They're uptight cunts/morons, so who gives a shit what they think of you?

He's a friend and I don't want to upset his family. So, in that respect I do care what they think. I deleted the picture and sent him a message telling him that it was obviously joke. I'm sure he would have found it funny, but who knows now..if his wife and sister are all upset about it he might get upset about it too.

my mom is on facebook

she tells me about the drama from ppl getting unfriended while im like thinking about ways take away her gift of speech w/o any jail time

i once pissed people off years ago by making my profile picture 32,000 pixels long by like 20 wide

i don't know that you can still do that these days, though

back then they had a limit to width but not length if i remember right

I keep in touch with family out of state on facebook and got a call from my mom once when some friends from work and I were posting Jack Handy quotes as our status' and some people got offended. Mine was "they say that God lives in all of us, well I hope he likes enchiladas because that's what he's getting." or something to that effect and some of the crazy religious relatives called my mom bitching about it and defriended me (onoz!).

yea how can you possibly hang out with people without knowing what they wrote on their wall

there's a difference between your dislike for facebook and validuz's

you seem to have some sort of female companion, perhaps a child, and clearly friends and a life

validuz is the guy who lied about having engineering degrees and nerd raged out over teamspeak during a mmorpg session

so when validuz says "facebook is for fags" what he really means is "I am antisocial"

Back