I just want to know how many of you play ET

how the shitting shit could you just play the standard et maps

thats why i stopped playing et for the most part, because the same 6 maps over and over again were just stupid

blitz%20and%20dooks.jpg

i'm going to plug Yellow's server (he posts from time to time)

Locked Box ET east

honestly one of the best i've played on, and not just because i get a 19 ping

I play ET as well.

Temple 2 is a decent map. Hard to get across the bridge, but once you do, the allies kind of steamroll it.

Resurrection is an interesting concept, but I don't think it's that great of a map.

Carnage canyon is fairly decent, although seems to be a 10 or 12 vs size map. And so far I've only played it with at most 6 v 6.

I've heard Flughafen and Greece are amazing, but I haven't got a chance to try them yet.

Trainyard just sucks ass.

I'll be around tomorrow. #{zer0} on irc.gamesnet.net and I should be in #elemental on tribes irc tomorrow as well.

Look for Innerva

Last edited:
eM.Einsteinium said:
I'll be around tomorrow. #{zer0} on irc.gamesnet.net and I should be in #elemental on tribes irc tomorrow as well.

Look for Innerva
Another person with the good sense to use GamesNet :bigthumb:

:wave: from #zif #madpack and #gogogo

i love Et, best game ever

is there somewhere to dl the new maps without doing the auto download when you join a server?

I've been trying to play ET for a week since trying it at a LAN last weekend. My damn comp won't connect to the internet because I fucked with the settings at the LAN :(

Damnit, I know I'm missing something simple to.

I've got a small ET division of nCn going right now. Trying to find a couple other competent players to fill out the roster so we can be active in the TWL 8 v 8 ladder. Give me a shout in IRC if interested ;o

Haven't tried many of the new maps yet.

Back