I just played through WCI again

retribution

Veteran X
No lost wingmen, completed every mission. One bronze star, ended up with two or three silver stars, two gold stars, rank of Major .. ~150 kills total. Didn't remember how much of a bitch the Gratha were -- not too bad when they stay close, but they just blow away the rapier in terms of speed and acceleration.

wingcommander000mi9.png

The killboard before the last mission. As you can see I am the most effective pilot on the TCS Tiger's Claw. I'm also not sure why I'm on the bottom; I was on the top before the last mission.

wingcommander001du3.png

This is Paladin, I flew with the guy a few times during the early missions.. he's got a Scottish accent even though he was born on a space station :shrug:

wingcommander002iu9.png

wingcommander003js6.png

wingcommander004qh2.png

This is Shotglass, the bartender, talking about how well the war has been going.

wingcommander006of9.png

This is me engaging the enemy.. Hunter was trying to tell me something but because of a glitch I could never make out what my comrades were saying.

wingcommander011sl5.png

This is a screencap from the last mission, we just passed a minefield and got held up by a wing of Gratha.

:sunny:

I always felt like I was spending 99% of my time trying to get a little red dot in the middle of my radar. Then it would be there for about 5 seconds, and then the whole process would start over.

Back