i just kicked myself in the balls...

LoneGunman

Contributor
Veteran XV
...while trying to fold my legs indian style

FUCK MY RIGHT NUT HURTS!

please share your nutsack mishaps in this thread

one time i saw someone jump off of the slide at elementary school(was like 1 story up) and he landed his nuts RIGHT on the bike rail. was fucking crazy, and the kid just kinda fell over.

About 5 years ago, when I was all into skateboarding and what not, I went with a buddy to some skate park in Michigan.

I decided it would be a good idea to drop in from a small quarter pipe and attempt to ollie over a small box. Well I didn't quite make it all the way over the box successfully, and was sent flying. I flew about 10 feet and landed in what I can only describe as a 'flying hump'. So essentially I landed nuts first on pavement quite hard.

I got up rather quickly, but was very short of breathe and dizzy. Then my vision started acting strangely; everything went white. WHITE! It was the weirdest thing. I have never had it happen before, or since. Well, everything would go white for about 10 seconds, then come back to normal. Then 30 seconds later do it again, probably for a total of 6-7 times. It was scary and very nauseating. I think my buddy got me a bottle of water and that some how fixed it. :shrug:

I also have a long length of scar tissue, about half an inch wide running from one leg to the other passing right below my balls. Imagine the tail end of a skateboard, cause thats what caused it. I think you can figure out how that one happened.

I also have a long length of scar tissue, about half an inch wide running from one leg to the other passing right below my balls. Imagine the tail end of a skateboard, cause thats what caused it. I think you can figure out how that one happened.

Ouch. I've got about three inches of thick puffy scar tissue from bombing a huge hill and getting the speed wobbles. i landed on my face, but thankfully there's no scar there.

EDIT: i guess this thread is about balls. one time i got hit in the balls.

wtf? I've shaved my nuts with a mach 3 for years and I've yet to cut myself

I'd given the gardener too much time off and a blade wasnt going to do the job :( Had to bring the beard trimmer in, it was that or small controlled fires at the foot of Mt Me.

My little brother once kicked me in the balls as I was walking up the driveway with a few friends. He ran up out of nowhere, did a jump-kick to the nuts and ran off.

I'd given the gardener too much time off and a blade wasnt going to do the job :( Had to bring the beard trimmer in, it was that or small controlled fires at the foot of Mt Me.

for shame. I never let it get to a point where a razor won't cut it, mainly for that reason (and I hate having much hair down there)

Giant water slide + idiot bimbo jumping in pool at end of slide = me almost drowning because I hit the point of her hip bone dead center upon my tender yambag while approaching the speed of sound.

I owned myself with a dresser door tonight and now my left eye looks like Rocky Balboa's after like 10 rounds with Apollo Creed

rocky2-769295.jpg

But I've never kicked myself in the balls before

Last edited:
I think one of my worst is sitting on my nuts in school... i didn't know I could get back up from a chair that fast.

I owned myself with a dresser door tonight and now my left eye looks like Rocky Balboa's after like 10 rounds with Apollo Creed

Pics dood.

I once sat on my balls. I had sex WITH A GIRL that morning so my balls were down low. It happened one day while I was at work when I was 21 yrs old. I flopped down in a chair and it seems for some reason my thighs landed on top of my nuts.

I took the rest of the day off. True story.

rocky2-769295.jpg

Oddly enough it looks like Mr. Balboa is clutching his nuts like he was just punched in the groin. Well played.

Back