I just had a dream about dweasel, tehvul & james flames (kind of)

So, in said dream I'm camping somewhere in Tennessee and find a safe in my cabin with "Dweasel, Tehvul & Jamesflames life savings etched into the top. I open it up to find several zip block bags filled with marijuana nugs....made out of legos.
I'm only posting this because of the irony of the dream.
Would you be surprised judging by their stupidity in their posts that this could actually happen?

EDIT: LIFE

Last edited:
Made into shapes of legos, huh? I wonder if you stepped on those if they would hurt only slightly less than actually stepping onto an actual lego.

So, in said dream I'm camping somewhere in Tennessee and find a safe in my cabin with "Dweasel, Tehvul & Jamesflames life savings etched into the top. I open it up to find several zip block bags filled with marijuana nugs....made out of legos.
I'm only posting this because of the irony of the dream.
Would you be surprised judging by their stupidity in their posts that this could actually happen?

EDIT: LIFE

You speak of stupidity so let's speak of yours.

1. Dweasel & Lee wouldn't be in the woods to begin with. They are city boys. Me on the other hand. City with 3.5 million in it. Or woods with 3.5 million trees. I'm at home in either.

2. I would've got some glue, and oregano and ended up selling the lego nuggs to some dumb ass custy. (I know they feel and look like legos bro but thats the new trip man. The nuggs are so resonated naturally that we have em grown in lego molds to throw off the cops, ect, pay me, and fuck off)

3. Last but not least You. The weirdo that was dreaming about a pedophile (Dweasel), a wigger (jamesflames), and a fag (tehvul).

Seek help....

Back