I hit a bear cub tonight

Java

Contributor
Veteran XX
well it was small - maybe not a cub - it came running across the road and looked like a dog - actually i think it hit me - hit the wheel and got tossed. the police came and shot it. they had to shoot twice with a shotgun - not very impressive.

what have you hit? or had hit you?

i hit a dog a while back on some secluded road when it was pitch black, at least i think it was a dog

i saw it roll under my car but when i came back it was gone, so either someone picked it up or it didn't take as bad of a hit as i originally thought

i felt bad either way, yes im an asshole, shit happens

some other guy stopped and grabbed its leg with a bungee cord to drag it off the road. it was moaning and groaning and looked small enough that its mother was around

Hit a coyote doing about 70. He came out from the desert and froze right in front of my car. After passing under my car it caught my bumper, flew in the air, and bounced off the windshield of the car behind me. Went at least 30 feet in the air.

It was awesome.

In the last 5 years, 7 birds have hit my car. And while driving out to Montana with my Dad last spring to help my brother move back we hit 2 with his Suburban.

Boastbusters2.png

I ran over a person in Falujah. I was like vge vgx

That this was your reaction, I do not doubt for even a moment. Had you got out, straddled them and "raised the roof" while yelling "BOO-YEAH! OWNED!" it would not surprise me either.

I had a fucking owl fly through the windshield of my old car and explode in feathers and guts :ugh:

My buddy and I were driving back to college at the end of summer. We were in the middle of nowhere (near the border of Oregon and California), it was late, and pitch black. All of a sudden, something huge lit up in the headlights and smashed through the windshield before we had any idea of what it was. It looked like someone had stuffed M80's in the owl, because there were guts and feathers covering ALL of our stuff in the back.

My guess is the owl was diving after a mouse or something crossing the road, but holy shit o_O

That this was your reaction, I do not doubt for even a moment. Had you got out, straddled them and "raised the roof" while yelling "BOO-YEAH! OWNED!" it would not surprise me either.

Raise the roof? What are you, like 90? This was 2005. Crossed double deuces was the hot shit.

we were being driven back from a rave early one morning by someones dad, everyone was half asleep on an X comedown

all of a sudden the car infront of us hits a bird and it comes flying out from under its back wheel and hits our windshield beak first and hangs there for about a second before the wind threw it off

I've never seen 5 people go from groggy to bolt upright so fast

worst I've done is a squirrel.

I'd hate to hit a dog or a cat. I think if I did I'd try to find the owner.

I've been lucky and avoided deer so far.

I almost hit a full grown black bear in my jeep, that fuckers shoulders were as high as the cherokee's hood. Rounded a corner and out of the shadow this big motherfucker is walking right at me, I nearly flipped that man wagon over.

I've yet to hit anything larger than a football sized woodcock (lol) that took my side view mirror out, and some small birds, but helped a friend put down a deer that punched a hole right through his windshield. He twitched for the first 3 rifle rounds to the head but nothing after the 5th. Neighbors were wondering wtf was happening, but the coyotes knew right away. That fucker was in pieces by the next morning.

I thought I killed some old ladys cat at the end of her driveway as she was driving out, turned around and asked her if that was her cat I just ran over and shes like "Ohhh no, I don't have a cat". Meanwhile my lights are shining on this furry thing laying in the middle of the road that gets up and starts walking away. Fucking opossums. I must've hit a pothole right as I went over it.

Back