i have been diagnosed with...

RezPunk

Veteran XX
PFD better known as Post Football Depression, primary symptom is confusion on Sunday afternoons, appearing to be lost, with out direction.

also can be seen on Monday nights and the occasional Thursday.

Is it Pre-season yet?

p.s. - fuck the probowl its not a real football game.

baseball_firstbase.jpg

well March Madness is coming up.

Baseball is ok. I find it easier to socialize at a baseball game compared to football because the action is much slower. I enjoy our local minor league team. They just got bought by the Redsocks so it will be interesting to see what changes the management makes at the ballpark. I hope they don't raise ticket prices too much.

well hockey is the best american TV sport anyways so thats nice to have all week.

Baseball starts up soonish

Basketball starts to matter in a few months too

oh and college basketball dur

Your life must be REALLY sad if you "have no direction" when a meaningless sport ends.

Enjoying watching a sport is one thing (a few steps below actually playing one), but having it be your life is pathetic.

Your life must be REALLY sad if you "have no direction" when a meaningless sport ends.

Enjoying watching a sport is one thing (a few steps below actually playing one), but having it be your life is pathetic.

You must be really sad if you take everything you read on the internet as the literal truth.

well i actually do have something to pass my time. this weekend was round 1 of the 2009 Rally America Championship, and a few good friends of mine are making a run at the open class title this season.

so it may not be nascar, but they are still getting it done as you put it.

fuck anyone that says driving isnt a sport. takes physical and mental strength to hurl cars through the woods for 2 days.

Back