I hate school.

Hey, don't get so defensive there. I mean, your logic is flawless, right? Why should anyone think that the guy who is driven enough to believe that he can be very successful on his own is both a better human being and more likely to be successful than the guy who needs contacts to get anywhere in life? That would be silly.

School is for NOOBS

(immigrants)

the world is pretty small. I hear MIT is full of Asians. MIT used to be THE school for engineering. doesn't it have one of the highest suicide rates?

smart people go for trades. And even then, the right way to do it is start in the trade and possibly take a year or two of school.

Kurayami what are you in

It would be pretty silly.

I go to work, do a good job, so I get a raise.

I go to work, do a good job, I get a reference to a a better position.

same shit

did an illegal immigrant steal your construction job or something?

immigrants tend to avoid trades. Their goal is to work at a desk and make 40k+ per year. I guess I'm saying trades are a much more stable profession to be in when the question always comes down to skilled labor. Plus you can easily move up if you are skilled enough.

immigrants tend to avoid trades. Their goal is to work at a desk and make 40k+ per year. I guess I'm saying trades are a much more stable profession to be in when the question always comes down to skilled labor. Plus you can easily move up if you are skilled enough.

yeah, immigrants never get into trades like construction or anything

It would be pretty silly.

I go to work, do a good job, so I get a raise.

I go to work, do a good job, I get a reference to a a better position.

same shit

did an illegal immigrant steal your construction job or something?
Well, in that case, it's fine.

I more or less talking about C students who will go as far in life as A students on hook-ups alone. This is pretty much what business school has become.

But no, there is nothing wrong with having your ability recognized and being paid more for that recognition. It's just too bad that the world is filled with people who develop their tongue more than the skills of their profession, and will go so far by preying on those who are just weak as they are but hold higher positions.

Immigrants coach their children to avoid trades, however, many of them work in the trades.

Well, in that case, it's fine.

I more or less talking about C students who will go as far in life as A students on hook-ups alone. This is pretty much what business school has become.
you're acting like business school ever amounted to more than a 4 year pep talk

We're going to think outside the box to run with this deal and bring the ball across the goal line. This will require dynamic collaboration while utilizing maximum reflexivity to a fluid environment at the business strategy level. Let's cut through with this new marketing campaign and leverage our resources to create some deliverables that will help us implement a disruptive paradigm shift at grassroot level. When can we touch base on this? Let's run the monkey up the tree and see if he bites.

But no, there is nothing wrong with having your ability recognized and being paid more for that recognition. It's just too bad that the world is filled with people who develop their tongue more than the skills of their profession, and will go so far by preying on those who are just weak as they are but hold higher positions.
:boohoo:

you're acting like business school ever amounted to more than a 4 year pep talk

We're going to think outside the box to run with this deal and bring the ball across the goal line. This will require dynamic collaboration while utilizing maximum reflexivity to a fluid environment at the business strategy level. Let's cut through with this new marketing campaign and leverage our resources to create some deliverables that will help us implement a disruptive paradigm shift at grassroot level. When can we touch base on this? Let's run the monkey up the tree and see if he bites.

Fuck. It's awful just reading that.

Cyclozine, you are too narrow-minded. The business and finance world as we know it is crumbling underneath our feet. Bailout this and bailout that. Industries crumbling. Once powerful companies slowly being blown away like so much dust.

You say :boohoo: because you don't understand. It's the things that I talk about that are the reason the country as we know it is crumbling.

When words mean more than actions, you've reached the point where the country has changed directions. Everything else is downhill from there.

Fuck. It's awful just reading that.

Cyclozine, you are too narrow-minded. The business and finance world as we know it is crumbling underneath our feet. Bailout this and bailout that. Industries crumbling. Once powerful companies slowly being blown away like so much dust.

You say :boohoo: because you don't understand. It's the things that I talk about that are the reason the country as we know it is crumbling.

When words mean more than actions, you've reached the point where the country has changed directions. Everything else is downhill from there.

I read this somewhere else. I love it.

you read it in another thread where i posted it making fun of another business student (kotz)

scuzzle, if you went to business school thinking getting good grades is gonna make you some kind of great businessman you're pretty dumb. i mean unless you're in co-op you might as well have majored in polisci.

Last edited:
My favorite part about business textbooks is that the only time they get on a soap box and turn preach is when they have an opportunity to diss unions.

Sometimes it almost begins to feel futile. So many people are so far gone, lost within the delusions of altruism. That any human being could look at the world and understand it's in disarray, yet not understand that it isn't natural.

If a house burns down to the ground, it is logical to assume that something started the fire. We don't think the house burst into flame from an act of magic, that would be illogical. But when economies crash and burn, when freedoms are stripped, when there are wars, everyone just chalks it up to them being "natural occurrences", which is the equivalent of saying they happen for no other reason than magic.

You're not idiots, you're just blind. And your blindness is a personal challenge to me, that a little emoticon can hardly shake.

Incoming: dude chill out it's not that big of a deal.

It is a very big fucking deal.

Have you considered one of those schools that allow you to take all classes on your home computer such as Strayer College?

Back