I had no idea rc planes got this big

Oh my mistake. I thought the video would suggest I was talking about hobby rc planes. Not multimillion dollar military aircraft. I shouldn't presume anyone could figure that out.

By the way, I am talking about homemade hobby planes. Not multimillion dollar military aircraft.

Oh my mistake. I thought the video would suggest I was talking about hobby rc planes. Not multimillion dollar military aircraft. I shouldn't presume anyone could figure that out.

By the way, I am talking about homemade hobby planes. Not multimillion dollar military aircraft.

You seem to take the internet too seriously.

thank god al qaeda never found out they made RC planes that big. with that thing they could have had a chance at breaking more than one window at the pentagon

article-2043017-0E228F8E00000578-345_634x412.jpg

thank god al qaeda never found out they made RC planes that big. with that thing they could have had a chance at breaking more than one window at the pentagon

If I had a kid under 12 y.o.
I would NEVER buy him one of these ..... :ofn:

Militant islamic seagulls hit the pentagon. They all had these cute little bomb vests....pretty tough to stay mad at them honestly.

Hey guys whats going on in this thread? Are you talking about homemade hobby planes or multimillion dollar military aircraft?

You mean the fbi who provided the gear and knowledge for the scapegoat "terrorist" they later arrested?

Back