I gotta be at work in 2½ hours.

I have to leave for work in 2½ hours...I feel your pain. I've been trying to sleep, but get up ever so often because I haven't fallen asleep yet. It's going to be one hell of a 12 hour shift :/

Dumpy Dooby said:
It's alt + 0189

Also, you can use 0188 and 0190 for ¼ and ¾ :)

BTW, I just got off. They had me there longer than I had planned. I've only had one hour of sleep within the last 30 hours and I cannot fucking sleep during the day. I'm so tired Tribalwar. Hold me. :(
N00b with the Windows alt keys. A real man knows the DOS ones. (Hint: it's 171)

Dumpy Dooby said:
I never said I didn't know the DOS ones silly billy.

Here's a question for you, do you know which DOS character was completely unreadable in all versions of windows with parent version 4x? Here's a hint, it shows up as an underscore in 4x and it's a space in 5x.

I actually have a story behind this one....

When I was in HS, I used it to create a directory on the desktop of the teacher's computer. The directory said "Moore sucks little asian dick for crack" (Moore was my teacher's name). Since the character isn't readable from within Windows, he couldn't delete it, rename it, or add/remove stuff to/from it. The school called the district who sent in some techs. The techs said that there was a virus and they couldn't remove it. :lol:

So now, which character was it that I put in and how did I do it?
Umm 255. That's pretty simple. ;)

today was my first day off since july, and I had to go in and fix the server at work (I would have told radioshack to go fuck themselves but it was my GF)

so I dont feel bad for you at all

Back