I don't think I ever been as excited as I am for a new game.

They havent said which stores will carry that preorder bonus though. It could be all of them as long as you preorder. Which means if the game comes out on steam then that works fine for me.

It's fucking pathetic the way the industry is going. Actively removing shit from the core game to make a cheap buck because they know that there are plenty of fuck heads who need the advantage.

They havent said which stores will carry that preorder bonus though. It could be all of them as long as you preorder. Which means if the game comes out on steam then that works fine for me.

The preorder exclusives are region specific. That link earlier with the machine gun and flechette rounds, those exclusives are only available to European gamers.

The US exclusives haven't been revealed yet, but unless I'm misunderstanding or something changes if you buy this in the US you'll never get that machine gun or those dumb shotgun shells.

The preorder exclusives are region specific. That link earlier with the machine gun and flechette rounds, those exclusives are only available to European gamers.

The US exclusives haven't been revealed yet, but unless I'm misunderstanding or something changes if you buy this in the US you'll never get that machine gun or those dumb shotgun shells.

seriously doubt they would lock it out via region.

seriously doubt they would lock it out via region.

Claim battlefield superiority this Autumn! The Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Physical Warfare Pack is now available for pre-order exclusively at GAME and Gamestation in the UK.

You can take that to mean those two retailers are the UK exclusive, but I don't think so. From the comments on the page and the way it's worded, I think that pack is a UK exclusive.

You can take that to mean those two retailers are the UK exclusive, but I don't think so. From the comments on the page and the way it's worded, I think that pack is a UK exclusive.

they would not have showed a video about the physical warfare pack if it was only UK exclusive.

US release date is 4 or 5 days ahead of UK release date.

Why are they only talking about UK pre orders in that announcement?

I'm not being intentionally argumentative. I really want you to be right.

Buying exclusive weapons is a nice fucking way of nickle and diming their customers. Go fuck yourselves with a cactus EA. I love BF games but that is just fucking retarded. I wonder how many people purchased those reskinned guns from BC2. Probably not a whole lot I'm guessing which is why they're making a more heavy handed approach to fucking us.

Back