I come in the name of Jesus, you hear me bitch?

Oh...my...god.

Wow.

"Motha fucka! I aint lookin fa u!"

edit: upon further review, what a fucking racist.

Last edited:
yeah, it is kind of sad. people like this do give christians a bad name, but we do that on our own as well...this just confirms it. he just happened to get a cable access to be heard more

Keyser said:
yeah, it is kind of sad. people like this do give christians a bad name, but we do that on our own as well...this just confirms it. he just happened to get a cable access to be heard more
Every religion probably has their own weird bird like this, just in most cases, we don't understand the language well enough to make the distinction between normal religious people and those weird people in other religions.

Merranza said:
Every religion probably has their own weird bird like this, just in most cases, we don't understand the language well enough to make the distinction between normal religious people and those weird people in other religions.

I agree. It is scary that people like this get a lot of attention. There are three more posts on this other thread and are similar videos. I just hope christians are not lumped together because of the people that preach judgement and forget all about God's grace. I think it is a mis representation of God.

That's my only concern

i just skipped to the end phone calls

those are the funniest

btw i'd say that there's hardly anyone who's deluded enough to believe that this maniac represents christianity

Toranaga said:
i just skipped to the end phone calls

those are the funniest

btw i'd say that there's hardly anyone who's deluded enough to believe that this maniac represents christianity

yeah. I would like to agree with you. But there is another post about evolution where they use similar videos to push a point about christians. good times

Back