I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.

I'm still kinda suprised though, at this point that you haven't gone to the cops about the damage to your car. I'm sure they wouldn't like the threats to your person on those pieces of cardboard..or Seth's finger prints that are most likely on them as well.

I would bag him, tie him up so he's completely helpless, and bring him back to my house. Then pull down his pants and threaten to cut his small pathetic dick off with the macheti if he doesn't admit to Megan what he did. If he agrees and then goes off lying and pulling all these shenanigans again, I would fucking kill him. Go to his house and just blow his fucking brains out. Make it look like a suicide somehow. The End.

fuck up seth for the keying and leave ex gf to her own conscience.

really, what do you care. maybe meagan was in the closet when yo walked in on them and you fucked up their well crafted 'scene'.

After thinking about this a bit more and reading your advice I have decided to step back and let it go unless Seth does something else. I'm sure he will do something that proves to Megan that he is a worthless bag of shit and she'll dump him. It's only a matter of time.

I will be contacting the police about the damage to my car, though.

mstrike said:
I would bag him, tie him up so he's completely helpless, and bring him back to my house. Then pull down his pants and threaten to cut his small pathetic dick off with the macheti if he doesn't admit to Megan what he did. If he agrees and then goes off lying and pulling all these shenanigans again, I would fucking kill him. Go to his house and just blow his fucking brains out. Make it look like a suicide somehow. The End.
isn't it great when you are underage and don't need to worry about YOUR FUCKING FUTURE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LARGE EPENIS

Oh yes..personally, as unsavory as the prospect may be, you may have to go diving for a shit laiden dildo. Consider the fact that he is screwed enough in the head to enter into someones house uninvited, sniffing her underwear while working himself over. Now if, as you said, her 12 year old sister came and found him...what would he have done then to keep her silent? I'm not suggesting he would kill the kid..but i'm sure he would have threatened her as he did you to keep quiet under the threat of harm. Or, maybe he would have done something to her being in the state of mind he was in to go to extremes of entereing someone elses home and commiting that act.

You need that dildo, and the dna that is most likely on it. I'm sure you can't stick something like that in your ass and not get some blood residue on it.

i'm going to tell you right now that regardless of the ridiculous circumstances and the crazy story, you are still doing this because you want to break them up and you are jealous and pissed-off because she went from you to this douchebag.

stop attempting to pretend otherwise.

xpdnc said:
you can't assfuck him, bounty...it's pre-stretched

Actually, I would tie him up to a chair while I stripped naked (except for the hat, of course) and DENY him the ass loving.

Can you think of anything more torturous? :brows:

You should try confront him and try and get it on tape. In-person with a tape recorder in your pocket would be more likely to get some kind of guilty response than over the phone I would think. It probably won't hold much weight with the police, but plenty with Meghan.

in a few words, what happenned since the dildo-ass-fucker left after being caught?

don't wanna read 8 pages..

Back