I can't sleep

chamomile-tea-04.jpg

Drink chamomile tea or a hot milk toddy before bed.

I use self hypnosis. Take a few slow, deep breaths and consciously relax every muscle in your body, starting with your face. If you stare at your phone late into the evening your eyes are getting too much red light. Or blue light I forget.

My family motto is Non Dorimo, I sleep not. I have only gotten 5 hours of sleep every night my entire life.

Last edited:
shit, I'm often still awake at 4:30 after 4 hrs of uselessly trying to fall asleep. I probably nod off for a couple of 10 minute blocks in that time.

Up just after 7, feeling like shit every day.

Doctor gave me some benzos, but those things are not a good solution.

shit sucks, need more hard physical exercise, my job now is too easy and office bound

shit, I'm often still awake at 4:30 after 4 hrs of uselessly trying to fall asleep. I probably nod off for a couple of 10 minute blocks in that time.

shit sucks, need more hard physical exercise, my job now is too easy and office bound

You are me. You're probably right about the physical labour. Winter. Small cattle herd. Really maybe 2 hours of work to do in a day. Year end so I'm stuck doing all this office shit. Truck project is out for paint so nothing to do there. Can't swing down to Montana and work on my place there.

Life is too easy.

A benzo here and there is okay. But you don't want to make it a habit.

I like your idea of doing more exercise during the day.

When do you usually go to bed? or how many hours a night is usual? You probably don't nap? but do you in the day? how long?

I've been going to bed early and waking up at 3-4am. I don't worry about it. Schedules are all screwed up because of being stuck at home.

Try this.

Use some breathing exercises, simple stuff I didn't take it seriously until I tried it. Now it's a daily routine for me.
Of course, it doesn't hurt to roll some indica or maybe some edibles around 10. That'll gently knock you out for sure and you'll wake up rested as if you took nothing.

Back