i bought final fantasy 11 for 360

Mangle-Me-Elmo

Veteran XX
after the lengthy sign up process for whateve rplay online is listening to the droning technobop it is now in the middle of installing something for the next hour

what the fuck is it installing

i can already tell this was a waste of money

It is a huge waste of money. Worst MMO ever. My friend bought it for me for christmas so I could play with him.

I maybe got 10 hours in over the two weeks I played before I cancelled my account. Holy shit that game sucked.

it was 30 bucks and the first month is free

i figure if i play for a month ill have gotten my money out of it

but since i havent seen so much as a menu yet and i already hate it, its doubtable that ill make it in very far

ff11 has the graphics that look older than daoc or shadowbane. several of my e-friends play it, and while they agree the graphics could uh, be slightly better than that of a MUD, the "gameplay" is fun. gameplay meaning grouping 24/7 past level 10.

oh, and have fun spending like 10-30$ or whatever amount it is if you ever find you have friends on another server.

Control scheme for the PC version is absolute ASS.

Made me want to torch my mouse & keyboard.

they add content to the game over time, and fix bugs in the game.

hence, the version of the game that is out-of-the-box is now out of date and needs to be updated. (you're installing updates)

I had a friend who played FFXI on the PS2... I played it for the PC though and it's 1,000x easier to control and play. Not a bad game entirely though. It's a solid MMORPG, especially if you're a fan of the Final Fantasy series.

Being able to play through the game as any class with the same character is nice. Although don't expect to get more then many 1 or 2 up to the end game levels.

Back