I am tired of Chad Johnson

Blank

Veteran X
"Consistently, I've done it," he said in the NFL Network interview, according to The Associated Press. "I haven't done it perfect, but consistently at a high level. I get out of line at times, but what great one doesn't? What great one doesn't get emotional? Find me a great one who hasn't done it like that and I'll be quiet."

Housh is a better receiver than him and is a big influence on Chad, I want to see him fail out on his own. All talk and no results this year. The only positives he brings are that he doesn't get arrested and he plays hard as hell when his mind's right. Let him do that in Miami.

id say the pats would take him, but i really don't think they will, no matter how much belichick likes him.

unless randy leaves, but i don't see that happening.

he'd be fine in New England winning titles, and as long as you don't lose too many of your vets this off season you'd do well to get him Corey Dillon style.

I don't think I've ever seen a team underachieve more than the Bengals considering the talent they have on that offense.

So sick of them guaranteeing a big year every single year and then when they lose they say "IF CARSON PALMER HADNT GOT HURT WE WOULDA WON SUPERBOWL XL!!"

I don't think I've ever seen a team underachieve more than the Bengals considering the talent they have on that offense.

So sick of them guaranteeing a big year every single year and then when they lose they say "IF CARSON PALMER HADNT GOT HURT WE WOULDA WON SUPERBOWL XL!!"

I believe that they may have gone far that year, but every other year has been horrendous on all levels. They need to build a defense and only a defense. Palmer is good enough to win close games.

"Consistently, I've done it," he said in the NFL Network interview, according to The Associated Press. "I haven't done it perfect, but consistently at a high level. I get out of line at times, but what great one doesn't? What great one doesn't get emotional? Find me a great one who hasn't done it like that and I'll be quiet."

Jerry Rice.
Walter Payton.

Now shut the fuck up you stupid nigger.

chad johnson could beat the shit out of everyone in this thread. he is a hood nigga. don be talkin shit 'less you ready to square up nukka.

Back