Humm is this a areola or is it me

Doaln said:
link? i just scanned bonasses a few times and didn't see her...

btw, this one

73.jpe

looks EXACTLY like a girl from my HS. had a few classes with her and she was definitely the eye-candy (and looks exactly like this, so i really wonder if this is her).

when i go home for the summer, maybe i'll scan in her yearbook pics and you guys can determine.

need NWS pics of both girls

Tribalbob said:
i remember that pic from bonasses or whatever. from the jailbait thread.

alot of pics on dating sites.... are stolen... and not real... it seems... this one... is one of those pics.

Somec said:
lol, that chick you posted above is #73... #76 is on the row right below it... you must've missed the pic you were looking for cuz of that chick heh

oh there it is.... yeah, i was distracted by Marisol... mmmm. i will post her yearbook pics when i go home mid-May.... lemme assure you, she IS this hot and looks identical. she was also friends with my gf. even teh way she does her makeup is the same. she's probably one of the top 3 mexicans i've ever seen.

*the only thing that doesn't look exactly like her is the hair color... but she may have dyed it at one point.

I haven't seen Dark City. A friend told me she didn't like it, but it's a movie totally for me. So, should I see it?

Doaln said:
I haven't seen Dark City. A friend told me she didn't like it, but it's a movie totally for me. So, should I see it?

dark city is the movie that the matrix was a huge ripoff of... and it's great, see it. (I own it, woo)

Back