http://challonge.com/tournaments/new draft tourney

this isnt the official thread that stuff will get announced in a day or so on this forum, and then after august 8th on /r/reddit

draft wont happen till after aug 8

but if u want to make a scrim team now just make a team join the tw community and the tourney and then get ppl to sign up for the team and u can challenge others right now in twl style format

this will work for aoa vs oao if ppl want to do it etc

just use challonge like you would twl it is almost exactly the same just has more options

right now seems 4 or 5 ppl made challonge accounts + made teams with only them on it so have to clean that up or just let ppl organize into teams themselves

Last edited:
dp has admin on the tw community there as well and if anyone wants to run admin on the up coming tourney or a future league just post or pm me and ill give it to you

I'm out of town til the 13th. If it starts before then I guess I'm out.

Also if these happen after 8pm PST I'm also out as I turn into a HPB vampire after the sun goes down.

its been 17 years doods i think we can all figure out agreeable times to meet for matches without ppl flaking

if u ppl gonna schedule matches and flake thats just silly

the good side of this tho is again this has twl ladder format so this isn't just going to be a one weekend thing

its designed to allow ppl to continue making teams/scrims/tourneys/organized pu 4ever if u want

we won't do it on the 13th thats my bday what about the 15th/22nd/etc (august saturdays) + there is a chance of another t:a draft being announced right after so mostly just want a good week or two where nothing else is happening in tribes for the draft

again like i said if u guys want matches and stuff u can have them right now or any time in the future the ladder is open etc just make teams

i know stork isnt available till late august so thats when id like to do the draft

anything else tho is up to u guys to handle

only draft tourney i ever trolled was ur t:v one odio sorry i completely ruined it (LOL NO IM NOT GG)

and pr's for a bit but that was a joke

i've signed up, how many teams are we doing? also i don't know too many of the players that play or their skill level at the moment so it maybe better if I'm not a captain. But i will create a team if no one else steps up.

SOMEONE SHOULD WRITE ONE OF THOSE PLAYER RATING INDEXES WITH EVERY PLAYER THAT CURRENTLY PLAYS

just make rando mshit teams to show ur on the ladder. ill reset the ladder eventually and officially announce etc

unless u want to organize and make a real team

thats a round robin ladder right now not the draft tourney

only draft tourney i ever trolled was ur t:v one odio sorry i completely ruined it (LOL NO IM NOT GG)

and pr's for a bit but that was a joke

I wish I could think as highly of myself as you, but i'll never be that delusional. You can't ruin something that was ruined before you got there. :)

Hmm I think ill sign up. Im dog shit at T1 now though so ill only play if there are some randoms in there that won't shit on me.

Back