[HP Touchpad] Just shipped

Anyone else? I wasn't really expecting this, I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm thinking it might make a nice gift, but then, even running CM7 it might be a little too geeky. I can't really see myself using it for anything.

where did u order hp smb? or onsale or another

my hp smb is still not shipping

i got in on the onsale yesterday since they canceled then uncancelled that isnt shipped either

sigh

but yes CM7 on this thing ASAP

where did u order hp smb? or onsale or another

my hp smb is still not shipping

i got in on the onsale yesterday since they canceled then uncancelled that isnt shipped either

sigh

but yes CM7 on this thing ASAP

HP's Canadian online store

then why'd you buy it?

As a gift. I've just had more time to think about how crazy an idea that might potentially be :sunny:

It'll probably be a Christmas thing, so CM7 should be reasonably good by then. I don't know how the whole Gingerbread tablet thing will go.

my onsale just shipped as well

this is my 7th to ship

I've kept one 32gb, and used it maybe 2-3 times in past 3 weeks : \

it blows balls right now, but I keep thinking I'm going to put ubuntu / android on it and have a awesome toy one day

my onsale just shipped as well

this is my 7th to ship

I've kept one 32gb, and used it maybe 2-3 times in past 3 weeks : \

it blows balls right now, but I keep thinking I'm going to put ubuntu / android on it and have a awesome toy one day

when did your onsale process i ordered from onsale yesterday from the new link for people they canceled on the link failed me

i entered it in again today and it still has not gone through, they sent some automatic email saying it was processing

god i hate these fuckers making it so damn complicated

when did your onsale process i ordered from onsale yesterday from the new link for people they canceled on the link failed me

i entered it in again today and it still has not gone through, they sent some automatic email saying it was processing

god i hate these fuckers making it so damn complicated

I did the same yesterday... I hope I get one..

Back