How would u rate ur pandemic experience ??

How would u rate ur pandemic experience ??

• Total voters
This is why the left thinks all right leaning people are racists and Nazis and those who support Trump are antivax. There should be no connection between the two, but there is.

There is a connection, but you have it reversed. Not all right leaning people are racists or Nazis, but all racists and Nazis are not just right leaning, they are far right. Look no further than SS, Havax, and Data. John McCain, Bob Dole, and George HW Bush were all right leaning, but also decent and upstanding men. Family important, faithful to their wives and generally honest in their dealings with the public and their business relationships.

Trump and his followers can claim none of that.

There is a connection, but you have it reversed. Not all right leaning people are racists or Nazis, but all racists and Nazis are not just right leaning, they are far right. Look no further than SS, Havax, and Data. John McCain, Bob Dole, and George HW Bush were all right leaning, but also decent and upstanding men. Family important, faithful to their wives and generally honest in their dealings with the public and their business relationships.

Trump and his followers can claim none of that.

I don’t disagree with any of that.

However the connection I’m implying is that the reason people who are pro-trump are also generally antivax is because the “news” sources they chose to believe as trust worthy preach both. This connection reinforces in my mind that no news source can be trusted. The left leaning sources use the same tactics also, which is why most anti trump people are generally pro vax.

tbh i was v disappointed w/ the body count D+ would not recommend does not live up to the hype

True.

Every death is trying to be finagled to be a Covid death. :brows:

This is what I think .... Trump :flag: said "no more War."

So how is the Deep State and the Swamp gonna keep the $$$ coming?

To be sure ..... there is a virus active among the population

BUT is the Nation's GUBBERMINT outraged?
Like the WW2 response . ...... No. :hurry:

See, I'm an old guy ........ and I've noticed That the :flag:
has been engaged in a WAR every 20 years or so.

Synopsis? > OTHER PEOPLE DYING AND OR SCARED OUT OF THERE WITS
due to this Covid thingy puts $$$ in their pocket.

And the "Jab" :reaper: :doom: keep the body count going and going
for in the years to come those that GOT THE JAB will begin to die. ( of complications ) :razz:

So the Deep State, Swamp and the corporations will settle for that. :clap:

THINK

A true pandemic would have people dropping :reaper: like flies.
That just hasn't happened.

That's not happening.
:deal:

Last edited:
i'd say like 8 or 9/10

def been crazy good for $/biz but sucked socially idk

also ew i always feel a little gross replying 2 a thread after dweasel

Back