How to erase your face...

What a dumb article. The interesting story here is not about how the guy got his tattoos removed - that part should have been a paragraph long. The interesting part of the story is what led him to change his core beliefs so drastically and how he copes with a hate that is likely so ingrained that he cannot fully repress it.

Does anyone know of books written by guys like this? Its always amazing to me to hear that someone could possibly flip their core beliefs 180 degrees.

In the spring of 2008 they packed their belongings and moved to Tennessee, near Julie's father. They rented a three-bedroom house in the country, joined a church. Helped by his father-in-law and his pastor, Widner found some work. The threats subsided.

Of course the threats stopped, you're in Tennessee. :lol:

Apparently, he did a pretty decent documentary that explained all that...so I guess they were giving the cliff notes version of it. I want to find the documentary...

So there is an organization that is completely hellbent on shutting down and bankrupting white power organizations? Why can't they do that for the stupid black and mexican gangs/cartels?

psp411_com-mods-592-1.jpg

What a dumb article. The interesting story here is not about how the guy got his tattoos removed - that part should have been a paragraph long. The interesting part of the story is what led him to change his core beliefs so drastically and how he copes with a hate that is likely so ingrained that he cannot fully repress it.

Does anyone know of books written by guys like this? Its always amazing to me to hear that someone could possibly flip their core beliefs 180 degrees.
Because they weren't core beliefs. He was a sheep, just like most people. They just don't know it.

Back