How to break up with your girl?

Hedge

Veteran X
Never had to do this before.. my old ex and I were together for 2.5 years and when we broke up it was sort of mutual.
My current gf and I are together have been together for 4 months, and I want to cut.. Only problem is there is no real 'reason'; we haven't been fighting, sex is good, she's cute and everything, and she loves me.. I don't want to hurt her, so what do I say?

edit: my real reason is I'm bored with her

First piece of advice is start shopping for a new girl before dumping this one. You get to keep having sex, and that will give you a great reason to break up with her.

Invite one of your male friends over. Invite your girlfriend over. Fuck your male friend so your girlfriend walks in on you. She'll dump you. Problem solved.

Never had to do this before.. my old ex and I were together for 2.5 years and when we broke up it was sort of mutual.
My current gf and I are together have been together for 4 months, and I want to cut.. Only problem is there is no real 'reason'; we haven't been fighting, sex is good, she's cute and everything, and she loves me.. I don't want to hurt her, so what do I say?

edit: my real reason is I'm bored with her

why are you bored with her if you don't fight, sex is good an she's cute and loves you?

Are you looking more for someone to fight with, have shitty sex, thats ugly and hates your guts?

Naw, do what girls do to guys.

Say "Can We Just Be Friends?"

You stop calling her, and move on to someone else. That's how mature people break up in this world, they simply stop calling each other.

why are you bored with her if you don't fight, sex is good an she's cute and loves you?

Are you looking more for someone to fight with, have shitty sex, thats ugly and hates your guts?
I guess I want a little bit more than just sex in a relationship?

When we go out we don't really have lots of things to talk about.. I't not that she's not smart, but her stories are boring and when she tells them it sounds like she's telling them to herself...

And yes there is another girl I want.. but that's besides the point.

Back