How much do you tip the pizza guy?

what the hell is going on at TW? Are we are getting stuck in some kind of time loop or what?

I usually tip the guy 4 to 5 bucks. Anytime I order a pizza its usually here in or under 20 minutes from the time I place the order.

I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's fucked up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government fucks in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it, put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college bullshit I got two words for that: learn to fuckin' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big fuckin' surprise.

don't worry if the thread has been done before

with the ballooning inflation in the USA, answers from yesterday may be off by as much as $500 as compared to today

you just can't rely on outdated tipping information

when in doubt, make a new thread.

I tip 20% rounded down with a min of $2 on anything that would require tipping (unless service is shit). Unless it's something like a limo for a night out.

I've never ordered a pizza in my life.
I'd rather go pick it up than risk some angsty faggot rubbing his dick all over it because the last guy stiffed him on a tip.

I tip 20% rounded down with a min of $2 on anything that would require tipping (unless service is shit). Unless it's something like a limo for a night out.

So if you went to a Denny's and bought a $6 pancake breakfast you'd tip the kid $2 for bringing you the syrup when you asked?

Never ordered in my life, Chinese Mexican and Pizza are 2-3 blocks away. KFC is a half hour's walk so I save that for special occasions.

Wait a minute. This thread doesn't make sense.

First of all, Hedge is supposed to be in Israel. I'm pretty sure pizza hasn't been invented there yet.

Secondly, he says that pizzas cost ten "dollars." I'm pretty sure that stars of David are used as currency in Israel.

So if you went to a Denny's and bought a $6 pancake breakfast you'd tip the kid $2 for bringing you the syrup when you asked?

Most places I eat at usually run to atleast $10 after an order+drink, so it's usually not a big deal, but at some place like Denny's I'd usually offer to tip for myself and a couple people if it's a split check.

Back