How Lame is VUgames Support?

T-VET

Veteran X
This is how lame!

I found out this guy was selling Illeagle copies of Tribes Vengeance on Ebay Called "2" cd game. I said it called the Import version and in english. Anyway sent Vugames this information as follows:

===============

To: tsvu@vugames.com (tsvu@vugames.com)
Subject:

This guy is selling PHONEY games of Tribes Vengeance. I just bought a copy of the game at the store and It comes with 4 installation CD's. I email the seller and he said it comes with only "2" cd's which tells me its a phoney cd game package of Tribes Vengeance.

Here is his email reply:

2 CD's

His email address:

UniverseGame@aol.com

Ebay Number:

JUst for your info

===============

Now This is My reply from VUGames

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Vivendi Universal Games Technical Support.

Tribes Vengeance comes with 4 CD's.

I hope this information helps. You may access the technical support knowledge base at: http://support.vugames.com

Regards,

Grace
Vivendi Universal Games Technical Support
=================

DOH! I said that already! They didnt even read my email. So I guess VUgames Dont care if you buy Illegal copies from people on ebay! ROFLMFAO :banging:

Last edited:
Amadeu5 said:
Nobody buying 2 CD's of T:V could play the game, so there's no reason for VUG to care.

Unsuspecting people on ebay are buying it. Thinking they are buying the full version of Tribes Vengeance. Hell When I bought Tribes Vengeance I didnt know it came with 4 cd's !!

Last edited:
TeoH said:
Worst thread ever.

HeyTeoh!

stfu.gif

T-VET said:
Unsuspecting people on ebay are buying it. Thinking they are buying the full version of Tribes Vengeance. Hell When I bought Tribes Vengeance I didnt know it came with 4 cd's !!
People scam others with whatever they want. Just because the guy uses a VUG product as the bait it doesn't mean they should go after him.

Amadeu5 said:
People scam others with whatever they want. Just because the guy uses a VUG product as the bait it doesn't mean they should go after him.

Well I just though it was Fraud! guess not! ok the hell with it then :banging:

Amadeu5 said:

Well I guess they shouldn't care that someone out there is ruining thier name by selling pirated (and probably inop) versions of thier software.....[/sarcasm]

Hell even MS sends you a thank you letter......

Back