how is rage generated for warriors?

WarHero X

Veteran XX
and spare me the cries about the rage nerf and how warriors suck, no body cares how well you can or can't beat up on a monster.

All I want to know is how its generated. So is it based on your swing speed, the damage you do, or something else.

flat rate no matter what you are using for a weapon and/or gear for damage done and taken

WRONG

The dps and the speed of the weapon matters,and the amount of damage done to the warrior changes the amount generated from getting hit. Maybe go read something about the topic first?

I never seem to have issues with rage generation, solo'ing anyway. I found I gain a bit more DW-ing than I do with a 2H-er, but I'm not paying too close attention. As long as there's enough to do what I need I'm not too keen on it.

I never seem to have issues with rage generation, solo'ing anyway. I found I gain a bit more DW-ing than I do with a 2H-er, but I'm not paying too close attention. As long as there's enough to do what I need I'm not too keen on it.

That's because right now, swinging a 2h is treated the exact same way as a 1h w/ the constants. When Blizzard pulls their head out of their ass and gives 2h rage gen a boost I might go back to MS.

Yeah the rage nerf is no big deal for DW Fury, but for MS where you really have to make the most of every swing because your weapon is (ideally) slow as hell but connects for a fairly decent hit, it is kind of a big deal. Where you'd normally be able to pick a cloth target, autoattack them for a decent chunk of damage, (hopefully) crit them and use that rage to fuel Whirlwinds and other rage dumps besides MS, Hamstring, Pummel and Execute, now you really have to be a bit more conservative cause you can't count on a decent enough bit of rage off a non-crit swing...and the stakes are really high with how high you have to stack crit rating to rebuild a decent percentage and the inflated amount of HP people have. If you don't burst someone smartly, you're gonna lose a lot of momentum.

Back