[HOT GIRLS] Awesome Korean Television: Global Talk Show

Anti-Lyfe

Veteran X
Fun talk show with girls from different countries sharing their different views on different topics. Hot girls with great personalities that speak fluent Korean, what more can you ask for?

In this episode, the "foreigners" rank Top 10 Countries with Hottest Men and women, guess which are Top 5?:

sub1_con2_p102.jpg

Uzbekistan and Ukraine are fking hot, 6:16:

(more episodes here: YouTube - booth4th's Channel)

HOLLAR AT ME BITCHES

The Canadian one makes me proud.

*Edit* She's even Quebecois. Only solidifying my view that Montreal girls are the bomb.

Although she does have a bit of an underbite.

Last edited:
I enjoy hot chicks regardless of nationality. I dislike Korean girls for the most part tho. Which is strange since I'm Korean.

If I spoke Korean fluently and was living there or something, foreign girls speaking Korean would be a perfect fit. Duh.

The Korean language sounds terrible imo.
Too much like Chinese, which is the ugliest sounding language on Earth.
Of all Asian languages, Japanese sounds the coolest.

The Korean language sounds terrible imo.
Too much like Chinese, which is the ugliest sounding language on Earth.
Of all Asian languages, Japanese sounds the coolest.

chinese isn't that bad. some places in indo china are much worse, but none of them hold a candle to the 'choking on a hair ball' sound that is arabic.

The Korean alphabet is one of the most logical in the world, and makes way more sense than ours. Don't know anything about the language beyond that.

For one, they have letters for each sound, like us, but they write syllables by combining the individual letters into boxes. This makes so much more sense for pronunciation and quick reading (especially knowing that we already read words as a whole and not letters one at a time).

Fun talk show with girls from different countries sharing their different views on different topics. Hot girls with great personalities that speak fluent Korean, what more can you ask for?
How can you even tell this is Korean and not Chinese or something?

I just got back from Korea after spending a year there. I saw this show on TV all the time, but it never had subs. I ALWAYS see them laughing and shit, but now that I see this with subs, they just talk smack about each other.
There is another show that they had, which was pretty funny. It had this chubby Korean dude with a mo-hawk, the would get into teams and do certain games or tasks. He also hosted a talent show on TV as well.

Back