Horde Guilds

Tekno

Veteran XX
Anyone looking for "gasp" rogues? Looking into transfering real soon....yes I'm hemo, so I know my dps is gimp, but I do like to raid & pvp, so I don't mind being a sub or spot filler. I can respec if needed....gems can be redone for more +hit. I also have mal and emerald rip. Keyed for all heroics.. I would be ssc attuned but the one time my old guild decided to down gruul I wasn't online...bleh. 372 JC / 369 LW. I have fought all the way up to Mag, no world bosses though. Coilfang is my current server...pretty shitty. Hmm, anything else lemme know. I would rather not have a guild that's just starting kara, but whatever.

The Armory

I'll try to ask tonight. Our forum says we're full, but I know at least one rogue has recently stopped playing, at least temporarily, and we may be looking to fill in a slot.

We're a friendly guild on a PvE server, up to Nightbane in Karazhan and are working on Gruul as well (Maulgar is dead).

Hey man. I'm sure we can take another rogue. We have all of karazhan on farm, and gruuls lair( as in we 1 shot gruul and high king all the time). We've been to mags lair 3 times, and we got all the adds down the last attempt. if you want to join, you cant stay sub unless you respec for raiding. need consumables like any other serious guild. but if you honestly are looking to transfer then im sure we can take you.

The Armory

thats me, and majority of the guild is just as geared

Back