Horde Guilds PVP server

Tekno

Veteran XX
Any active PVE horde guilds have room for a rogue? I'm really getting tired of my dead server, not only pvp but pve. We were doing great but a lot of people just transfered off recently...so were a guild of about 35 stuck with only one group going to kara and people getting switched for no reason etc etc and getting tired of it. I've run kara up to nightbane but didnt kill, thats about it. Still need to kill gruul and nb for SSC attune. Currently spec'd hemo...I know my dps wont be #1 but I wont be last. I could care less if im on reserve/alternate spot because of my build...just looking for a guild thats actually active and has world pvp.

any other questions fire away! if i cant find a guild ill probably just end up selling him and quit wow

The Armory

What are the good realms anyway? All I hear is shitty realms and people wanting to move. Logically people have to be moving somewhere to get away from their shitty servers, but I couldn't really see where since I rarely see a "My realm fuckin' owns!" thread.

Can't help you though, my Horde PvP home is Deathwing and I was gone for a number of months. And Fi. recently commented elsewhere that Deathwing Horde sucks right now, so I'd take her word for it since she's a pretty active regular there.

well heres my server info from todays update, i know its not 100% accurate but close enough

Online Date: 2007-01-14
Total Characters: 8,726
Showing Guild: All
Total Alliance: 1,480 - 17%
Total Horde: 7,246 - 83%
A to H Ratio: 1 : 4.9
Activity Ratio: 1 : 6.1

even with this many horde, there so many shit players and shit guilds. no world pvp what so ever. I do enjoy pve, but pvp is a plus and something to do besides farming.

Check out kalecgos/horde. It's a fairly balanced server, transfers JUST got opened back up so lots of people coming in. I know for one my guild is needing another rogue seeing as we only have 2. (i dont need shit from karazhan anymore except prince), and also the #1 guild on the server Audacious needs more rogues (they have 1). Progression wise, guilds on the server are in SSC, (audacious has downed hydross), and my guild has gruul down on farm, getting everyone attuned for ssc. let me know

come to mug'thol, it has been fun. i think we could maybe use rogues, not sure.

last night half of our kara group was ex-vanguard. was neat.

i've realized after realm searching for so long that the majority of the 'good' realms are medium pop servers and basically all of them are anywhere from decent to great

cliffs: basically any server you pick, there is going to be people who cry about it - but also people who love it

Back