holy shit, my work now allows TW. LOL

you can go with the complete SHIT starter set that we sell by Sound Percussion... prolly get you a price around 450-550 depending on what cymbals you want.

the next step up is the PDP (Pacific) Mainstage kit that comes complete with everything, all hardware, throne, pedal, and sabian sbr cymbals (hats, ride, crash) for 699.99

Theres also the Tama rockstar kit which i highly suggest which we can get you a full set with cymbals and shit for about 750-800 bucks

And guitars. im planning on buying drums soon. ive never played em other than my cousins drums and im alright i guess. can you show me what the full set looks like? ill just buy them from you guys i guess. you guys ship?

yes we ship. and yes we destroy mom and pop shops. and yes its called guitar center but we sell like all music shit.

from guitars to drums, keyboards, pa systems, basses. We dont sell and faggy horns or anything like that because we're not gays

umm the dynamics of drums do not apply to guitar hero or rock band... its the WORST way to actually learn. its not correct what so ever.

and i just said we dont sell horns.

but yes we do have layaway

Back